- Dedicated self defence programs
- Children and adult classes
- Private lessons available
- NO CONTRACTS
- Self paced learning for adults and children
- Excellent club support
- Social events throughout the year
- Tournament participation (for those interested)
- Qualified Instructors
What is Karate?
First and foremost, Karate is the Art of Self Defence.
To defend ourselves we learn a combination of blocking, evasion, striking, kicking, submission, and where necessary disarming strategies.
We protect ourselves by learning to avoid the situations that will lead to us having to employ the above-mentioned skills.
We deter attackers by developing an air of confidence that tells would be attackers that we are not victims, we are not vulnerable and we therefore cannot be bullied, because we have mastered the above-mentioned skills through diligence, hard work and commitment to our Art.
At Kwinana Dojo we believe that Karate is for Life, no matter how young or old you are.